So you’re in bed. You’re snug. You’re cosy. You don’t want to get out ever! But here’s 9 yoga poses to help your sleepy self get up.
1. Savasana- just chill for a bit and breath deeply and enjoy that sun streaming in
2. Cobra- stretch that back like the crazy cat you are
3. Extended child’s pose- now stretch your back the other way. Your covers come off too. Magic!
4. Camel pose- now sit on your knees and throw your arms back to your toes like some sort of shawshank redemption prison break.
5. Forward bend- now stand up on those sexy pins and try not to fall off the bed
6. Pigeon pose- almost there. Are you smiling yet? You should be you sexy minx bird of paradise
7. Seated forward fold- touch your toes! Wiggle them and giggle at your cuteness
8. Kneeling side plank variation- stretch that delish body of yours and try not to blind yourself at how radiant you are
9. Meditation- don’t think just yet. Just enjoy that beautiful stillness
Now step off that cosy bed of yours and sashay the fuck out of bed. Namaste.
The most depressing scene this entire season. Misty Day was the epitome of goodness. She cared for all things living and only retaliated against those who harmed her. She did not deserve to get stuck in that hell. I cried so much during that scene because I didn’t care if she was supreme or not, I didn’t want her to die.
omg its a gif that changes the number once everyday thats awesome :O
Leonardo DiCaprio applauds himself for FINALLY winning that Golden Globe Award. Finally!
I wish people randomly offered me weed as much as middle school health classes made it seem they would